Friday, April 17, 2009

Tis morning vry lazy 2 wake up...
Vry tired... Nw i oso dunknw wat i hv 2 do in my life??
Everyday life like damn shit...
In 10.30am, i go my sister company 2 interview a job..
the company name is BONIA ..
The boss say i look like kid n y i so blur blur??
I oso dunknw gv wat respond 2 the boss??
Actually, i dun like work at office, coz i feel like gv smth 捆绑my time...
Bt my mum wan me 2 work in office, she doesn't like me work as a sale or a desert chief...
Bt i really like 2 learn make desert, everytime talk wif her about tis thing, she oso dun listen 2 me....
She say office work is more good thn a chief... Hiaz... She nvr understand wat i say...
Whn she oni will understand wat i need n wat i like??
Start frm next month i will b a 'office girl' tat mum say is good...
Thn my life will b more boring n boring..... Haiz!!!
I hv a plan in my mine, in june my other sister will come back frm other country..
I hv plan 2 follow her go work in other place..
Nw i hv 2 choice, 1 is follow my sis go phillpian, second is follow my aunty go london work..
I wan prove 2 my mum c, tat i ad grow up. I can take care myself n i hv choice to choose the job tat i like... Hope she will let me go work wif sis...

P/S: Sorry lar, my english is nt good, if hv spell wrong thn paiseh lar... coz i lazy 2 taip chinese...

No comments:

Post a Comment